I am trying to do this exactly how they tell me in VTM 3 in the level section. I do not want to re watch this again so I thought you guys could help me out a lil. here are the errors I am getting. If any advanced or even intermediate programmer wants to help me learn C++ feel free to pm me or something. I would love to learn this but its kinda hard to self teach yourself. So back to the matter at hand. Here is my errors.

1>------ Build started: Project: EvilMonkeys, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Level.cpp
1>c:\users\globesk8rr\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\evilmonkeys\evilmonkeys\level.cpp(41 ): warning C4806: '==' : unsafe operation: no value of type 'bool' promoted to type 'int' can equal the given constant
1> Game.cpp
1>c:\users\globesk8rr\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\evilmonkeys\evilmonkeys\game.cpp(40) : error C2039: 'keyPress' : is not a member of 'Level'
1> c:\users\globesk8rr\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\evilmonkeys\evilmonkeys\level.h(16) : see declaration of 'Level'
1> Generating Code...
1> Compiling...
1> Sprite.cpp
1> Main.cpp
1> Character.cpp
1> Generating Code...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I can not find the errors for nothing. I tried to find these but its a no go. I have had like 20 more errors more than this and fixed them on my own so I am learning. But for some reason I can not find these.. If you can help I would appreciate it tremendously...

Thank You,
Future Programmer