Equippable stats

Hey all,

I know I am a late entry into the mmo class, and that you guys more than likely figured out the stats, but I thought I could put this on the table: EQUIPPABLE STATS.

basically what I mean is, when you dont want to be bogged down by stat numbers that dont relate to you, then it simply isnt there, unless you equip a spell or weapon(hypothetically) which utilizes it. it doesnt get lost as you get unequipped from said weapons and spells, in fact its static. it just wont be rendered on the screen and wont be used in combat, since it doesnt make sense to have stats that are arbitrary to you. it is the same as any other stat, that it is affected by the 3 tiers, but I figured that it could provide an extra layer of abstraction, but allow spreadsheeters like jason to get his hands dirty, without it being an inconvenience. let me know what you think!

I would still like to see it but I like the idea of having the stats greyed out or something to indicate that you dont use them. Maybe bold for default stats for your class and green if an item you have equipped uses them.

that,and also I think it could allow for a more modular design in stats if you will.

as far as how that would work.... like you have the general stats and the default derived stats. then for every situation it would be a great design to have a template for future derived stats that regard very specific topics, for example it would be much easier to implement a stat regarding animal taming in this modular structure.

if what i say doesnt make sense, let me know

So it's just a little asthetic choice that hides and shows stats as they are relevently needed. Simple, could make it a personal preference too.
    I'm so negative, like an electron.