Thread: 364?

364?

Did we really have 364 MMO videos in the span of 1 full year? Wow... That is crazy, anyone know haw many days, hours, min that is total? And who thinks 3dbuzz can beat their total time recorded in year 2?

You piqued my curiosity so I spent the last few minutes working it out.

Current total playtime, not including the required third person character controller videos is:
    5 Days, 2 Hours, 42 Minutes, 2 Seconds

...which I have to do all over again since when I rebuilt my computer recently, I forgot to backup the project :P

And Lee said it took him 20-25 hours to prep one VTM hour

Ok so if my math is right ... which I doubt ... Lee spends 122 days prepping video that adds up to 5 days worth of video?

So 10,601,328 seconds prepping 441,722 seconds of video?

Also, average video length is 20 min ?

Thanks for the numbers Noth!

Yeah, just broke them all down into seconds and worked it out, 20:13 is the average

And you've gotta remember, even assuming every video hour took 25 hours to prepare, it's 168 days worth of constant work. When you factor in sleep, other projects/VTM series, and real life commitments, it makes sense

gatta love 3dbuzz for that kind of dedication now what does next year have in store for us?

Plus, this was not the only content they worked on last year!! This is why Member Sponsorship is such an awesome value.