Thread: Kid Buu wip

Kid Buu wip

I am trying to create atleast one good character from anime series and now it's time to play around with buu.
    I use 3ds max 2012 for modeling and photoshop cs5.1 for texturing my models even thq on this model I used just 3ds max materials cuz I will be using method of doing high poly model first and then low poly on which I will add all the details from hight poly model by texture.I hope it will work.I always had problems with topology soo check that out.I just want to know if I am going in right dirrection with model.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KidBuuWip_Preview.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	72374

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KidBuu_Wireframe_Preview.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	72373

I hope I did not make too much mistakes

Here is updates,new head model and you can see turnaround here : http://www.moddb.com/members/blackdragonstory/videos
    Last edited by blackdragon; 01-17-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: added updates

Good start on that character. The arms could use some more muscle, and the hands look a little off (to large I think) But you are getting a great start on him!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Thanks I changed a bit muscles and hand.
    Here I got a update to the post.I created head several times and this is the best I manage to get and I am pretty much satisfied but I got one "big" problem.Looking from front it looks right but on the side not much.Soo I am wondering what you think and is there any way of doing side without losing front.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7296/kidbuuhead.jpg