Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more videos

Something I noticed recently. The link to Chapter 5 is in the drop down menu on every page, but when you click on the link where you see all the videos the link to Chapter 5 is not in the Video Categories navigation pane.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I suppose that would depend on how often one checks the dropdowns and how closely one pays attention to what's there. We've numbered all the MMO videos in a very straightforward manner, so as long as you can keep in mind (or jot down on a sticky note) what the last number is, then you'll always know if there's a newer one than what you last saw.
    I'm sad enough to have now made a spreadsheet of all the videos I want to watch and keeping track of what I have watched. :s
    Jason Busby is the Jack Bauer of video training!

Quote Originally Posted by darkmobius View Post
    I'm sad enough to have now made a spreadsheet of all the videos I want to watch and keeping track of what I have watched. :s
    I went with an empty .txt file on my desktop named "MMO_10_53" or whatever I'm on... more/less sad..?

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Quote Originally Posted by fatgav View Post
    I went with an empty .txt file on my desktop named "MMO_10_53" or whatever I'm on... more/less sad..?
    Don't know, I've put in the durations to get an idea of how many hours to go through and fit in......
    Jason Busby is the Jack Bauer of video training!

I insert a comment in the most recent part of the code, stating which number I'm at, and possibly at what time. Makes it pretty easy to find back once I've opened my project.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Gunn View Post
    Something I noticed recently. The link to Chapter 5 is in the drop down menu on every page, but when you click on the link where you see all the videos the link to Chapter 5 is not in the Video Categories navigation pane.
    This is now fixed. Sorry about that.

Awesome that makes it easier, and awesome new videos: 293 - 306!
    Last edited by Seridaq; 08-05-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Please note that Chapter 6 is now also available in the dropdown categories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12