Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast

Cool Gamecube, Xbox, or PS2?

Which system do you think is the best?

xBox is the best . i got one man its awesome. the game cube does not have Mature games so that kills it for me and the xbox creams ps2 in graphics. but the ps2 has more games.

OK point taken

Yes I agree, Nintendo needs to pamper both sides of their audience, but they have an incredible machine at their disposal, It has virtually no loading times and a great controller and with the possible aspect of games like, Conkers Quest 2, Perfect Dark and many others this machine may not be only for "Kids".

its a hard call, all are very good systems me thinks,, id like to have all of them, then again i would never get any work done! lately ive been all about pc games tho,i like eye candy and consoles will never catch up to pc graphics, its just not possible.but as far as the best console?? that is with out a doubt,no question, the TURBOGRAPHIX 16!! and the SEGA CD! they smoke the xbox and ps2
    no time to play

Joking aside, the Turbo Graphix was an awsome system they had some cool games, like Bonks Adventure, and Splatterhouse. Another good system was the NeoGeo, that thing can still hold it's own on today's standards.

joker, isnt joking, i agree that the turbographix was cool,, now the neo geo? that thing is KICK ASS!! i can remember seeing it in videogame stores and drooling over it. the games were like $150 a piece. i would much rather have a neo goe than a xbox, that is if i could find all the fresh snk games for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1318167408
    no time to play

Ahh yes SNK. the maker of everything that is right with the world. Unfortunatly SNK has closed up shop about 2 months ago. They will be missed.

joker you still have that tokyo breakfast pilot show?? that was comedy..
    no time to play

Talking

Yes I do. Also see if you can find a website for it, apparently there is a pretty big fanbase for it in Japan.

the verdict

Long ago when the only serious console was an Atari things were much easier. When the NES came onto the scene it was a no-brainer. Things didn't start to get tricky until the bits got into the multiple digits. Genesis and SuperNintendo. I bet most people who like PS2 best are original Genesis owners who moved on to PS1 and now PS2. The Gamecube evangelists are those who stuck with Nintendo all the way through from NES. I admit that Nintendo puts out a good product (lets not mention VirtualBoy :P), but I am on the other track. I loves me some Sony. I only buy a few games every year an I like having a huge selection of games to choose from.

So what about the Xbox? Thats just Bill G. defying the rules of nature again. Even if the market will not bear it today, Msoft can afford to lose money on it for a few years until sales pick up. I just wish they could make it weigh less that 200lbs!

Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast