Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation New MMO video content for July 15, 2011 now available...

Greetings everyone,

5 new videos have been added to the streaming system... continuing with Session 9.

Enjoy!

Buzz

.... Back to recording ....

whoo! wow thanks buzz! don't over work yourself mind.

Thanks guys

Sweet; thanks Buzz (& Lee, of course! ).

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Hey Jason, I just wanted to thank you and Lee for all your hard work in the making of these videos. I know you are a working animals but please make sure you get your rest too guys, take care of your selves .

EDIT:- We are now up to 249 videos. That's a total of 92 hours and 34 minutes!
    Last edited by WindyBut_UK; 07-15-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by WindyBut_UK View Post
    Hey Jason, I just wanted to thank you and Lee for all your hard work in the making of these videos. I know you are a working animals but please make sure you get your rest too guys, take care of your selves .

EDIT:- We are now up to 249 videos. That's a total of 92 hours and 34 minutes!
    We going to do something special for MMO VTM 250?

Awesome stuff, still trying to catch up but it's all good I'm having fun and shouldn't have to worry about ever running out of content. By the way will you guys be doing a radio show / Update tonight (7/15/2011) ?
    " Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions " - Albert Einstein
    " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

My Website: http://www.gamedevlounge.com/

If any post is informative please provide positive feedback by clicking the star below.

Yay more stuff to watch. Thank you guys for all the hard work you are doing on this!

There should be a warning in every chemistry lab. Never put Jason and Lee in close vicinity (virtually or otherwise), a volatile explosion of code will inevitably occur!

Loving the new ideas. I am still on the sculpting videos. I noticed in the first video setting up the new project that files are taken from that project. Would it be best for me to complete the sculpting tutorials or can I catch up by just watching the newest set?

Thanks for all your hard work! =D
    Last edited by T-Gunn; 07-20-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast