Nvidia shows tech demo of quad-core "Kal-El" tablet chip

Dubbed Glowball, the video posted below shows the output from a prototype Honeycomb device, with a ball illuminated from the inside rolling around a dark room as the user tilts the tablet, while shadows and lighting effects are rendered in real time at over 30 frames per second.

From techspot

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

That honestly looks pretty nice for a standard computer even.
    I like the music. Was it original or did they take it from something? I want a copy of the music.
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

Hmm, could this technology lead to making the PC obsolete, even as a gaming platform? Now this technology's getting me nervous, but it's cool, tho.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by WedgeBob View Post
    Hmm, could this technology lead to making the PC obsolete, even as a gaming platform? Now this technology's getting me nervous, but it's cool, tho.
    No, but it is going to continue to lead to the blurring of the line between a PC and a phone. Eventually we'll all be walking around with devices that will connect to larger monitors and peripherals to receive the PC gaming experience from a personal mobile device, but it will still be there.
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?