Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sounds great, Zak, can't wait to see what we're looking at during the week ahead. Now I'm more excited than I was before.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Zak,

were you talking about doing a video drop this last Monday (May 30th) or this upcoming Monday (June 6th)?

Just wondering.

David
    I USED the search function and couldn't find what I needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barad_Dur View Post
    Zak,

were you talking about doing a video drop this last Monday (May 30th) or this upcoming Monday (June 6th)?

Just wondering.

David
    I think things have got in the way a bit over the last couple of weeks what with family emergencies and all, but since things are settling down a bit, I think we should start seeing some video drops soon. If not this Monday then certainly not long after.

Aye im eager to get my fix of videos ..but I also understand there were emergency situations happening and im patient for sure. But im certain when things get rolling again we'll be flooded with videos to keep us busy again .

This is my drug and I like it.

You know, there's something to be said for keeping people informed.

That is true but sometimes (and hopefully only rarely) things happen when you just have to have faith in people. Somethings can be so overwhelming and so massive that everything you thought of as "The most important thing" suddenly . . . just isn't and you hope and pray that others understand but at the end of the day you just don't have enough energy to care. Not because you just don't care but because you just can't care. Don't have the equipment to care. Don't want to care. I know, I've been there many more times than I have ever thought was fair or just.

Duke22,

New Unity MMO stuff going over multithreading up now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12