Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maya's messin with my mind!

Reading the 3 mouse button thread, made me wonder, does anyone else find that Maya is messing with their mind... I find myself trying to drag and drop in windows with the middle mouse button more and more, to my ever increasing frustration. Or wondering whats wrong with the outliner in Photoshop... just a few of the symptoms... I'm sure I'll survive, but does anyone else feel the effects of a Maya addiction?

Drauga'dae

hahah!

I have felt the very same way. To the point of having a bottle of asprin always near by. I finially went in and rearanged the hotkey assignments for many common tasks. I like it much better now.

hai

I was using iLLustrator few days ago..and i push the spacebar,excepting to get a hotbox!! so..take a guess..

Well, since I started learning Maya, I find myself hitting the spacebar instead of "w" to maximize a window in MAX. hehe. Of course, I also hit the wrong hotkeys in both programs quite often.

Now, add the fact that I'm also working with SoftImage too, and you can just imagine what kinda hell I'm going through remembering what hotkeys to use at any given moment. hehe

hehe glad I wasn't the only one. I usually find myself using the "s" key navigation from xsi in Maya and setting keys on everything all the time.

If Im on the internet and accidently close a window I find myself hitting "z" to undo.

When I was studying graphic design, several times I was in the middle of a work (painting with a brush) and found myself thinking "I better save now, just in case"...

Question

There have been a few times where I have been writing something on paper and mess up and my insticts tell me to hit the backspace key. Then I remember I'm not using a keyboard and tell myself I should keep away from the computer a little more.

HAHA...but that never happens does it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast