Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry to disappoint, 22 hours before my internet data allowance resets and I can start uploading, files are 800mb's in size and eat up my shared quota rather fast, on the bright side i'll have 3 ready to go
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Quote Originally Posted by 3dspider View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, 22 hours before my internet data allowance resets and I can start uploading, files are 800mb's in size and eat up my shared quota rather fast, on the bright side i'll have 3 ready to go
    Hey 3dspider, no worries man... I am looking forward to seeing them!

Cheers!

Very impressive work you did! Makes me want to try it Eve again.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dspider View Post
    Bloody Australian internet!

Thanks Spider - I've wondered what Eve is like in-game for ages...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

while waiting for spiders update, check out this eve video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2oxt7Nrxo The Butterfly Effect

Ah, my favorite MMO!

So; between this thread and the 75% off on Steam, I've bought this... and so far got blown up twice

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

That's the nature of the beast fatgav, read up articles, train up to cruisers and you'll be fine Oh and join channel -3DBuzz- and i'll help whenever im logged in (little button top right of the chat window)
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

I havent given up on those Eve perspective videos, RL unfortunately has been getting in the way, I'll get at least 2 videos out this weekend so long as my mobile stays silent. Oh and i'll be doing a quick perspective video on Terreria soon too, been playing a fair bit of that game recently

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast