Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've managed to import the ship into Unity without any major problems. But I have one/ two animation(s), the opening/ closing of the bottom, and I don't know if I'll have time to script it out. The animation is baked out and everything, but since the requirements were that you had to implement all the animations yourself, I'll probably hand it in with the animation turned off, since it's not super essential. Then it's more like a bonus Same with the glow texture; I didn't find a glow shader in unity, and don't have time to try and make one.

From Unity:

Maya renders:

Textures:

Ok, I'm done. Kind of stressed to get it ready for the show, but now it's canceled. At least I have an excuse to go to bed now (2 AM).

I gave the ship a self illumination specular shader, and got the glow effect from there. Not the nicest effect, but better than nothing. I also scaled down the ship to 70 %, set up the animation clips and made some box colliders. Then I made a prefab, and exported it to a package. Where can I upload the rar file? Or should I just mail it to Zak?

Nice work, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Metanol View Post
    Where can I upload the rar file? Or should I just mail it to Zak?
    I emailed mine to Zak...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Looks really cool!
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12