Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    On top of what darkmobius said you at least have a better start to learning programming than I did. The only training I have was from this site and that hasn't been so easy either. Although you may have thought of it already why not start your own MMO thread when you do get back in to it. It may help you see how far you have come, one day, since you started it.

Just a thought. Good luck with your last project on Wednesday .
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Update

Well it's been a while since I posted any progress on here. But I thought I would mention that I have not been leaving this course alone. I have in fact been progressing nicely.

I have just completed video 271 now some of the video sections meant that posting an image would be useless but now I am up to the new creation of the patches I thought I would post an image so here it is:-

This is now the end of session 9 which means I have the Vertex Cache in place and all the new normals and tangents are done too. You may notice that the screen above shows that I have a frame rate of 523 and that was achieved while running at 100 meters per second(231 miles an hour). If I leave at the default 5 meters per second the frame goes up to 740 ish.

That's it for today I think .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMO Video 271 Completed.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	669.1 KB 
ID:	72027  
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910