Unity Pro for 100 bucks if you're a student?

I don't know if this is legit or not. I would have been dubious seeing as it's not coming from Unity directly, but it was tweeted by a reputable source so i'll offer it up to you experts to see what's it about.

Unfortunately I'm not a student so it's not much use to me but it probably is for many of you if it's genuine. Please be careful here, I don't want anyone to get ripped off because of me, but it would be a great deal.

http://www.journeyed.com/product/sea...y+Technologies

This is legit as if you read the other thread in Unity 3D they link to the Unity forums:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/867...guises-for-99-!

Where they confirm through their sales department that this is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by aNTeNNa trEE
    Waiting for a response from our sales guys to see if this is legit...

Turns out this is a legitimate deal

Only catch is that it's US only.

Ah thanks Seridaq, i missed the post in the other forum. Well it seems a nice deal for US students at least.

Yup, sadly I've not been a student for a while now... so no luck for me. I have to figure out how to shell out 1500 buck if I want the pro edition. Although right now there is no point, the free edition does what I need it to, well that is until this MMO class starts using the pro features.

our college paid 300 euros a head for it, but this was a while ago and through unity directly :/ but the journey ed site is where i brought my 3D connexion space pilot pro !
    feed me Rep

Nice! I don't like Journeyed as much as Studica, but I may take advantage of this.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

Ya it was my fault.. sorry.. figured putting that thread in the Unity section was the right place.. should have posted something here and linked to that.. sorry about that.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.