Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm jumping around watching some of them. Love how you have a woman talking in the back ground. Skype sounds and other pop-ups that appear on his screen.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

They are not as "professional" as the videos here, but they are still a good tool if your trying to learn things.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with it.. just find it interesting. And yes if you do produce training videos.. you should be "professional" in them simply because you are teaching people. It would be like me teaching about Microvellum with a screaming kid in the background to a bunch of cabinet designers. Just won't work.

Again.. this is just something cool that has some interesting things in it that you can use for your own thing. That is until the Buzz Crew comes out and destroys everything with their awesome stuff...
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by dragagon View Post
    Be warned, after about 80 videos he goes through and revamps his system and starts over from scratch at about video 110 or so and re-implements everything. Its a really good series that many have been following.
    He pronounces Array like Air-Ray.
    dude don't go there lol i think if i make some video tutorials (that i had done on that website for bootcamp reverse engineering) i think it would be much worse than him
    Quote Originally Posted by dragagon View Post
    Be warned, after about 80 videos he goes through and revamps his system and starts over from scratch at about video 110 or so and re-implements everything. Its a really good series that many have been following.

He doesn't give adequate explanation. Having watched 3dBuzz's "Theory" videos from the 3rd person videos, other tutorials leave a lot to be desired.
    to be honest, u would never find another website like 3dbuzz who would go all the way to the detail of explanation about what they are doing, but if u watched the 3rd person camera system, the thing petey is doing in that program is much less complex than things in here and i think as the time goes, petey started to give more details about what he is doing. another nice stuff about his tutorials is that unlike buzz (no offense buzz) that will give u guys a clean and correct way of doing things, petey in some cases have some try and error situations that help more than u think because seriously, how many of us wrote something that worked exactly 100% in first go?
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Quote Originally Posted by Seridaq View Post
    They are not as "professional" as the videos here...
    This is very true, but understand, he doesn't make his living doing these tutorials. He has his website and does a lot of youtube videos, but this tutorial series he is doing is for the community. He offered his code for one time fee of $10 with unlimited updates because people offered to pay him for the code.

It is well done for what it is. There are so many videos because he was limited to 10 minute videos when he first started, but now that he has subscribers and they have become popular he got a longer time limit on youtube so they can run as long as 30 minutes, but in general he does try to keep them short. And when he releases the videos he does them one per day so his subscribers dont get spammed with email about new videos.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"

I did about the first 60 videos and i must admit It is a good way to learn, i found them very nice... I only watched the 2d space shooter here at 3dbuzz and i gotta admit i learned more from petey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12