Session 3 Terrain Problems

I have gone through session 3 twice now and am still having problems. My previous problems were because of my Lerp function in the Utils class. I swapped Min and Max... oops.

I have double checked and triple checked everything I can think of but I can't seem to figure it out. I need a fresh pair of eyes on the problem. Here is a screenshot from Session 3 Part 17 where Jason climbs up a hill and then goes to scene view and zooms out (I set my character to go to the exact x and z coord that he is at. His is smooth and looks good. Mine is jagged. Max height is same as the videos at 2048, i will note that at 8096 which Lee set it to in an earlier video caused mine to be extremely jagged.

Anyone know what could be the problem?

Another problem I haven't tried to address yet is my minimap. It starts up being displayed and then disappears. Anyone know what could cause that?

I have gone over the videos 3 times now and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. I have found little mistakes I have made and fixed them but it doesnt fix the overall bumpiness problem.

Sorry about that. I forget about the edit post. =\ Not trying to abuse the system.
    Last edited by T-Gunn; 04-29-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: double post
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"