Thread: Unity Layout

Unity Layout

I thought I would post the layout I am using in unity. And would like to now if any one else was using the
    same layout or a different one.

Name:  Layout.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  169.6 KB
    Last edited by brislin; 04-23-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Interestingly enough, I am using this layout as well. I really like it. I saw it in a video tutorial or a screenshot somewhere. It's probably the same about of space for the scene but I like this layout better.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"

Nice I'm almost using the same layout. I actually think I'm going to change to this one the only difference is I have the Project/Hierarchy on the other side next to the Inspector. But this looks more open than mine feels.

The layout can be different as the person using it. It all depends on how you like it and then get use to it. If it works for you.. Great!
    I can see the advantage of what you did. Just not how I have it. But if it works.. don't change it!
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.