Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I'll answer my own question for those of you wanting to know. ReSharper 6.0 upgraded my installed version absolutely fine and it's still licensed until next year as per the special 3DBuzz licensing.

thats sweet. i'll attempt to update tomorrow

It seemed to update just fine for me. Looks like they gave us academic license which allow this.

Yes, you can update to the latest version. But I want to remind everyone that the license keys I have all started in APRIL of this year, meaning that if you've recently got a key from me, you don't really have a year left on the license. I'll be contacting JetBrains again once the license gets close to expiring to see if we can renew, but I can't really promise anything.

Just trying to be nice and alert everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Yes, you can update to the latest version. But I want to remind everyone that the license keys I have all started in APRIL of this year, meaning that if you've recently got a key from me, you don't really have a year left on the license. I'll be contacting JetBrains again once the license gets close to expiring to see if we can renew, but I can't really promise anything.

Just trying to be nice and alert everyone!
    If you could also tell them my birthday is in April, so it'd be a nice present....

Any update on this yet?

I have written JetBrains, but am waiting to hear back from them. They're really great folks, but sometimes their correspondence isn't as fast as their name would suggest.

I am really hoping they let us renew but I'll buy it if they don't. It's that good!

Any updates on this, have you got any new keys?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast