Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi!

I signed up for the MMO class in March 15th, shouldn't I have access to the first 2 chapters? I can't watch Chapter 3, which makes sense, but I thought I'd be able to watch chapter 2?

If you paid for your subscription after that (which you would have to by now) you should. So PM zak if you have not yet! He should be able to get it fixed. Although there is no doubt that with this going live he is going to be busy so expect it to take a while.

All issues PM'd to me as of 1:03 CDT Friday, April 22 have been fixed.

Thanks Zak!

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

All issues PM'd to me as of 5:22pm CDT Friday, April 22 have been fixed.

All requests as of 4:04pm CDT Saturday, 23 April, have now been addressed.

I've paid for 2 months, signed on Mar 20 or so.

I had access to Chapter 2. Now I don't.

I would recommend that the system work by chapter, not monthly, if chapters aren't completed monthly. In this thread, it says a token yields one month of mmo work. If that doesn't directly correlate to chapters, a new person won't really know how many vids they will have access to after starting a sponsorship, or on day 1 of the 2nd month, etc... unless they go thru and identify posts which state, 'new vids available on this date'.

This is a wonderful opportunity. I only wished to know what 2 tokens actually represents. Thanks.
    Last edited by jefftravers; 04-24-2011 at 08:00 AM.

A new sponsor will have access to all of the videos that exist under Chapter 1. The next month, they'll get access to all of the videos under Chapter 2. The month after that, they'll get access to all of the videos included in Chapter 3. And so on.

The Chapters do correspond to months of content. No, it's not with absolute precision, which is why we're calling them "chapters" in the first place. It's very close to the month mark, but we're flexing it a little in your favor to make sure that we can stuff (hopefully) all of a single topic in there so that the videos don't cut off too abruptly. Without this, you'd end up with overlap.

As I said before, please, if you're missing access to videos you think you should be able to see, please PM me. Thanks.

Signed on Mar 13, shouldn't I have access to Chapter 2?

Instead of posting here you guys should be PMing Zak as it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    As I said before, please, if you're missing access to videos you think you should be able to see, please PM me. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12