Exclamation Unity Terrain Toolkit Compile Errors...

I just upgraded to pro trial and wanted to test the water effects. I have my toolkit attached to a terrain and it would compile fine in VS2010 pro. All of a sudden after building the solution I get two errors now.

Error 1 A local variable named 'ter' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'ter', which is already used in a 'child' scope to denote something else E:\Unity Projects\Tutorial-Hack and Slash\Assets\TerrainToolkit\Editor\TerrainToolkitE ditor.cs 864 12 Tutorial-Hack and Slash
    and another one a few lines down in the next case statement.

Is this a known problem? Could I have done something to cause this?

I just thought of removing the scripts from my project recompiling in VS2010 without the terrain toolkit and then reimporting the toolkit and then recompiling (so it's 100% fresh) and it still has the same exact error.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"

Yeah this problem has happen to me ever since upgrading to Unity 3. You can just ignore it or rename ter to terr in all the places that it is giving you the warning to make it go away.

Thank you! =D

I was concerned about doing that because i thought it was basing the value of ter on a case statement and if you change the variable name and it was that case then it would mess things up.
    "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
    "I see and I forget, I hear and I remember, I do and I understand" - Confucius
    "My mom didn't see the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch" -- Jack Nicholson
    "'Con' is the opposite of 'Pro',so that makes congress the opposite of progress"