Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sorry for the delay guys. You've got to love inept people that manage to rip apart the cable near the large router that distributes internet in your neighborhood, and the isp that takes forever and a day to get it fixed. Will post the poll when I get back from practice. And Mr3d_PHD is too late for the party now.
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

UGH! I hate technology! I finally figured out why my extension tubes weren't working (by the way MrC, they are AF, and totally bad-ass) when I realized the only memory card I had that wasn't full was this horrible Microdrive CF card (i.e. slowest CF card EVER). So I though, no biggie...I'll just go out back and start shooting. Well, shoot I did, and unbeknownst to me, for some crazy reason, the stupid card was only recording some of the shots! To make matters worse, it never once captured both the closeup and wide shots of any one subject. Not once!! This is what I get for waiting so long to clean out my memory.

Anyway, I'm on my lunch break and I'm past the extended due date anyway, so I'm just going to grumble in my cubicle. I had a pretty cool concept too I think. The damn squirrels knocked over my birdfeeder and broke it, so it's on it's side with birdseed spilling out onto the grass. I took a super close up shot of the remaining birdseed in the feeder so you'd think, "Oh look, it's a close-up shot of a lovely birdfeeder!" Then you see the context shot of the feeder on it's side in the middle of the grass split in pieces with birdseed all over the place. I have the first shot, but the second one mysteriously vanished. Oh well.
    -Mr. 3d

Ah, isn't that the joy and pain of technology! We can never count on it to work! Time for some new storage cards eh Mr3d_PHD! Can't have great shots going bad due to bad memory cards, that can be so very frustrating! Come to think of it, I had better buy a new one to have just in case CF disappears, getting to be only a few places here carry them.
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Sorry to hear about your internet problems Clone! We can wait to start voting for a little bit yet.

Hate that things didn't work out for your pictures Mr 3d. Sounds like you had a cool idea....even though it came from the stupid squirrels destroying your bird feeder.

You maniac squirrels. You chewed it up! Darn you! DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!! *fishshake*
    -Mr. 3d

Looks like Mr3d_PHD is turning into a grumpy old man

The poll is up! http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...us-amp-Context
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456