Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OH SNAP! Saturday sounds good to me. =D

Now THAT is fashionably late.
    -Mr. 3d

Awesome entries guys!

A quick irony to mention, as I uploaded these to Flickr, they showed this ad for a camera, focusing on it's zoom. So the ad shows this context of a beautiful city, and then zooms in on this couple about to kiss. It was subject and context!

Anyway, I might as well show the other ones I took, but my official entry is the third one. (Unless I change my mind later.)

I just mowed that lawn yesterday. Frikking spring.

Guard Chickens.

Welcome to "Spring"
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

So this contest should be over soon, correct?

If thats the case: Buzz/Zak and whoever joins in on tonights radio show (if there is one, please ask the people to vote . Now only Clone has to get the vote set up in time.

We need more voters this time!

I think we are allowing Mr3D to be fashionably late...

cool guard chickens, my uncle makes stuff like that, my dad has a vulture and I think some sort of penguin butler outside similar to those chickens. I hope you weren't mowing the lawn with snow on the ground still

some cool entry's in this contest. I started working so haven't had a chance to even think of a picture to take so I won't be making this one. will be a tough one to vote on, good luck to all
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

I just want to say what an excellent job everyone who entered did. The range of subjects was awesome and we got a few more entries than the last one! Good luck to everyone...you all deserve a big smily.

So hurry up Mr3d_PHD! It's Saturday! Time be flying away, and I can't wait to see what you pull off with all this extra extended time!! heh
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Quote Originally Posted by elevating View Post
    cool guard chickens, my uncle makes stuff like that, my dad has a vulture and I think some sort of penguin butler outside similar to those chickens. I hope you weren't mowing the lawn with snow on the ground still
    No, of course not. I was trying to get the lawn mowed before it started raining. Just after I finished the back yard it started hailing. A short while later it went from hail to snow, and in the evening it was a decent snow storm. The next morning I'm looking at the big blanket of snow all over the place, and thought that I might go for a quick photo-shoot. By the time I got out there though the snow was menlting away from the those spots where it melts quickly; the road, under the trees, etc.
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

Are we still on hold since it's Sunday now and still no photo from mr3d_phd!!!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast