Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

3D Buzz status update - March 8 - No internet

Hey everybody!

I wanted to drop you all a line and let you know that Comcast has apparently dropped the ball. We have been without internet access all day. We've called them a few times, and they're telling us that it's an outage across the entire town and that they'll have it back up within the next few hours. I'm not sure what that really means. It really sucks working for an internet company when you can't see the internet.

For anyone who's been looking for us, I just wanted you to know what was up. I'm actually posting this through my phone, so we're still out, even now.

I'll check back in!

Zak

now that just stinks.
    We just had a nasty thunder storm go rolling through.. but didn't loose anything.

Hope it gets back on soon.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Another day, another Americanism learned... What Americans call "Comcast", we call "BT Broadband" - as anyone who's tried to contact NATO knows...

That sucks but thanks for the update Enjoy the peace and quiet

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Ouch! We will keep our fingers crossed that they fix things soon for you! Maybe I can run a cable to you from my router!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Yeah that's Comcast for ya...

Well when I used to work at an ISP, when people around me would tell customers "it'll be up soon" it was usually because they were too lazy to even check if there was a problem. A lot of them would even tell every customer they talked to there was an outage without even resetting a modem. Hopefully that's not what is going on.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

Oh man, the day i re-purchase Member Sponsorship your internet goes... Hope you're back up soon and Comcast sorts it out.

We're still down. It's been a full day. We've reset the modem on our end numerous times. They said it would be a couple of hours about 8 hours ago. (sigh)

I bet when I look at the ip address of your posts, it'll show you're actually in Vegas... still drunk from a 3 day drinking binge for Buzz' birthday, putting The Hangover to shame

And if you're not, I really think it's time to start doing that anyway
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

First living in Dickson then no Internet. Boy talk about double whammy

The only thing that would suck even more is to loss a bet and being shaved bald.

Oh wait…..

Never mind.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast