Exclamation Problem with TP_Camera

Hi, first of all Thank you 3D Buzz for all these awesome free Unity videos!
    Now I have a problem with the Simple Character System: I watched all the videos many times to find my error, searched on the previous topic in the forum, but i can't find a solution.

My problem is that the camera doesn't follow the character and the mouse input isn't working. I've checked many times my code but there aren't any errors. The only error that i can see is in Unity:
    "UnityException: Input Axis Mouse ScrollWhell is not setup.
    To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
    TP_Camera.HandlePlayerInput () (at Assets/Standard Assets/Script_Camera_TerzaPersona/TP_Camera.cs:71)
    TP_Camera.LateUpdate () (at Assets/Standard Assets/Script_Camera_TerzaPersona/TP_Camera.cs:50)"

I can't figure how to solve this problem; Thank you in advance for your help.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian

ScrollWhell should be ScrollWheel ?

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Gav is right, that should solve one issue. In order to make the camera follow the player you need to add an empty game object inside of your character. Call the gameobject: targetLookAt
    There's another thread(few of them) on here about the same problem you should check those out, your issue may have already been solved. If not, try the suggestions here, then post back and I'll continue to help.

Thank's a lot!!! I can't believe that all of this was for a writing mistake! I already viewed the other topics, but now, i created the targetLookAt, and when I move the character the camera start to rotating at crazy speed until I release the button for move the character... Can his problem be generated by wrong values in TP_Camera?

Could be. Make sure your Character is set to Ignore raycast, and all it's children. Also make sure the character and children are tagged as Player.

I resolved this problem too. Thank you very much A little OT question: Anyone know when 3Dbuzz will release the Math Videos?