Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruize View Post
    Begging your pardon, but I can't seem to find the video where StartFallHeight is introduced. However, in Video "33 - Fatal Falling" a
    startFallHeight (lower case) is declared in TP_Motor as: " private float startFallHeight; "

Is this detailed in different video perhaps? If so, could someone please list the title of the video?

Thank you!
    Ditto - Can't find reference to this either. Going to have a play around, because the logic is a bit flawed in the series. I could have missed something though. If your fatalfallheight is set to 7, and your terrain.y is below -7. Anytime you jump you die.

Hi don't know where to put this. Isn't it better to use clampAngle = angle%360; to get the rotation than looping session 18 of the 3rd person char system. If I understood what you were trying to do properly.

But awesome work guys. Made me want to join as a sponsor member. Which I will be joining soon.

Thanks

showing blurriness

when i run my game on iOS device it show the blurriness in scene and all the game object look blurry how can i control this plz help me.

Awsome videos on character control. Here is a fix to stop your character Dying when you jump from a Negative Y position.
    Add this line to TP_Motor Awake() method.

Code:
    startFallHeight = transform.position.y;
    If startFallHeight isn't initialised, then it equals 0, minus position.y (say -15) equals death.

Great tip! Will try and implement the logic in my next jumping animation sequence.

Hi guy's,

Is there any help somewhere on how to make the third person tutorial work with mecanim and unity5?

Regards Dan

Quote Originally Posted by XN4k3D View Post
    Hi I have the script of TP and would like to make my character has rotation on the drive. What should I do?
    I am also facing similar problems with rotation. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12