I broke it already

Hello. I'm new to unity and still in the "figuring out of things stage" and I've run into a little problem. SO initially unity worked fine on my machine, but at some point a window came up asking me to name what i thought was a new project. Now....when i boot up unity I get an error that reads...

"Fatal error! The current working directory was changed from your Unity project folder located at 'C:/User/owner/Documents//test' to 'C:/User/owner/Documents/test'. This is not allowed. If you are setting the current working directory from script temporarily, then please make sure to set it back to the Unity project folder immediately after you are done>"

So i panic'd at first and just uninstalled the application and reinstalled. This warning appears to keep reappearing even after a reinstall. I'm not sure what to do. The only difference in those two paths is the extra '/'? Can anyone tell me the file I need to edit to fix this? Any advice is appreciated.

C

Start unity and as soon as you've finished double-clicking on the shortcut, hold down the alt key and instead of launching straight into the editor, a dialog box should pop up allowing you to create a new project to work in - you'll probably have to get rid of the one you had before, although you can try opening it at it's new location.

thank you kind sir. that worked perfect.