Using MSSQL 2014 instead of MYSQL

I finally got to the end of chapter 10 and I have been customizing the website a little. As I have been using MSSQL in my job I have been thinking of using of that instead of MYSQL. At work the MSSQL database have been setup by another department. so I don't really know the steps for setting up the mmo project to use MSSQL. I know I need to change the connection string but im unsure about the dbProviders tag and if I will have to add new Entity Framework references and also I understand that the TeamCity settings will have to be migrated too. Is anyone using MSSQL and be able to guide me on setting this up.

I started out using MSsql for the mmo class. Just about everything from the db factories and connection string, and even the migrations have to be changed. Once you make the decision to go with one or the other, I found it was like porting the mmo class to c++! Not impossible by any stretch, but it was a ton of work. I have since redone chapter 10 a second time, using MySQL and found it far easier to keep up with the toaster repair pony. after I considered it a bit longer, if you ever do manage to distribute your game, think of how much it would cost to license just 1 server with MSSQL... I made the decision... I'll learn MySQL... Ymmv of course..

Thanks imlladris, thinking it over ill stick to MYSQL aswell I think.