C-Sharp Resources

i'm pretty proficient in Unity Javascript but not with C#. Can anyone recommend resources for making the jump?

Best Regards,

Kevin Abbott
    Western Michigan University

Honestly, since you're a Member Sponsor already, go for the content here on 3DBuzz!
    There's Nelson's Corner, which has some great content.
    And XNAXtreme Volume 1 has an entire section dedicated to introducing students to C#... and it's excellent.
    /* No Comment */

yeah; what ehuntley said!

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

So, is the XNA Extreme material transferable to Unity?

XNA 101 is what you need to learn c# . I think everything up to volume 2 - object oriented programming 2 is pure c# and you can use it in Unity .
    I'm right now with Nelson corner videos , you should watch those also .

Maybe this is interesting for you:
    http://www.unifycommunity.com/wiki/i...Unity_Tutorial
    its not that much, but given that you already familiar with Javascript it could be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ehuntley83 View Post
    And XNAXtreme Volume 1 has an entire section dedicated to introducing students to C#... and it's excellent.
    I can't agree with this enough. If you go through all of these videos, you're up to speed in C# no time. There's a whole section just about C#, nothing to do with XNA so you can just learn the language. If you then follow along with the Simple Game videos and Nelson's Corner, you should be in pretty good shape.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

I've started on this series and so far it's great. Thanks for everyone for the advice!

Yep, this is my plan also, I'm kind of juggling a few different things in parallel to try and bring my knowledge up to scratch.

XNA dvd's are a great resource, lots of stuff not just about the language but about object oriented programming too. Only downside is there's a rather large amount of content
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"