Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll offer you a bounty on this one:

I'll offer a $20 bounty to start with (and I hope other will make a bounty as well).

Make a converter to make a PersonalBarin compatible structure from a NovaMind map.

PersonalBrain makes mindmapping passe at best, IMO Instead of MindMapping, it's more like LifeMapping. AND!!! It's available on Win, Mac AND linux!
    DocHogan

-------------
    Andrew- Illusions against a burninator? Silly, silly British man.
    Amanda- I put a time flux on Trogdor
    Andrew- Step down, girlfriend! You can't just-
    Amanda- Ninth level sorcerer, AND I carry the Emerald Chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.
    Xander- Smack-down on Red Riding Hood. This could get ugly.
    Giles- How could it possibly get any uglier? I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily.

Hmm...you sure that Personal Brain's better than XMind? I'm gonna have to look through this one.

EDIT: Take that back, I believe that between NovaMind and PersonalBrain, NovaMind is slightly cheaper, and it's what Buzz and Zak were using, so I'll probably be sticking with that...
    Last edited by WedgeBob; 02-14-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

same price at each purchase level. And free is all that's really needed; Pro really only adds the ability to output a plex as a complete website, with a Brain graphical interface for navigation, as well as MS Outlook integration,
    DocHogan

-------------
    Andrew- Illusions against a burninator? Silly, silly British man.
    Amanda- I put a time flux on Trogdor
    Andrew- Step down, girlfriend! You can't just-
    Amanda- Ninth level sorcerer, AND I carry the Emerald Chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.
    Xander- Smack-down on Red Riding Hood. This could get ugly.
    Giles- How could it possibly get any uglier? I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12