Chess Animation - Comments and Crit welcome :)

A short 1min Animation for personal development

http://www.vimeo.com/19380466

Hey, that is good! Animation is very well done, you can even tell what they are thinking! Nicely done, love the old time film look as well!!!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Good work! You put a lot of great life and emotion into normally inanimate objects. Love the style and look forward to the "to be continued"!

Yes indeed very well done. Learning to get the scene across through merely the characters movements rather than relying on the audio is an important skill to acquire. Great job with that, and I look forward as others have said to the next part. Hopefully there is war!!!
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Nice. Looked like the two generals started arguing at the end ready to call their armies into action.
    Reminded me of those old sound-less movies from back in the day, especially with the film grain.

Thank you for your comments. My aim was to make their expression tell a story, how their body language suggests what they are feeling. The silence and movement cater for ones interpretation and makes your mind come up with your own arguments.

I have a couple ideas for part 2 but trying to keep it 1min again and don't want to make it to be less entertaining. Let there be WAR! haha!