Hybrid View

A simple idea for summons

Hi

great ideas Zak love all of your initial concepts. my idea I have is to have summons in the game because everybody loves summons and build them in to story as something like they derived from arcnicite, did I spell it right XD and call them arcnians or something cooler.

I don't see a problem with the Elythians having magic summons. They use magic so why not for that. I like summoning things in games. I am fine either way, whether we have summoners or not.
    Last edited by Wolfknightly; 02-08-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Oh don't worry I want the ability to summon in the game as well. Zak and I have had a couple discussions on just where to work it int too.

When I think of summons, I don't think of pets... I think of actually summoning other players to you. In the game shadowbane, summon chains were one of the coolest pvp things ever... where one healer would summon another healer and they'd have this whole chain worked out such that while being summoned you're summoning another individual and it results in like 50-100(sometimes we had more than that) people popping into an area of the world to engage in a siege or in PvP all at once. Took quite the planning to get it going, but once executed it was a thing of beauty.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

A perfect slogan for the game for the players
    "we don't have everything you want but everything you love"