Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I got my order in (eventually - I swear I've had to reset my Paypal password more times than I have logged into Paypal without resetting it first). Hope they make the target now - shame I don't know anyone else who's into CGI.

From the messiah web page:
    We will update the progress bar so you can see where you're at in reaching that goal. When the bar reaches the end, we will close out the offer and no further orders will be allowed; no exceptions. In the event the goal is not met, we will simply refund everyone. Whether you get the software for this amazing price is up to you, and how well you get the word out.
    I'm going to get the demo to make sure it works on my system and then will order the pro.

Well, it runs on my machine.
    I'm finding the interface very confusing. Having second thoughts about getting it

I ordered the $40 version lets see if they hit the mark

I purchased one copy of each so I can have it on 2 computers. I played with the demo a bit and actually thought it was quite well laid out. I have looked at this app for a long time but the price was always the big issue. I am very grateful for their marketing campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdave99 View Post
    Well, it runs on my machine.
    I'm finding the interface very confusing. Having second thoughts about getting it
    I am sure that you will be able to learn it in no time after all a lot of us are going to have this product Watch some of the videos they have as well http://projectmessiah.com/x6/videos.html
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Messiah 5 on sale!

Someone brought this to my attention and thought some of the community members may be interested. It seems like a really good software package but I am not too familiar with it. I know it has been used in some films and other commercial productions and was turned into plug-ins before becoming a stand alone product. Anyhow, check it out.

http://projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html

-Dane

Edit: Whoops.. Sorry Zak. Looked to see if anyone said anything about it. I guess I over looked this one. Good bump though!
    Last edited by DaneC020; 02-10-2011 at 08:04 PM.
    You know you want to!

Threads merged.

Definitely recommend that anyone even remotely interested in animation pick this one up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Threads merged.
    I sometimes wish I could do the same with my thoughts.

I find it hard to believe that for just a touch more than just a month of member sponsorship, you can have a good high-end professional version of a 3D animation app. So looking forward to that 100% mark to be reached within the next week or two. All in all, this might be a good app to tag team with either Blender or MilkShape to do modeling with, then this for doing the actual animation...that might just work. We'll see.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast