Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Bought in yesterday for $40, How can you go wrong here? Then I downloaded the demo...eek! (To be fair, I only clicked around for 5 minutes before having to get off the computer, but didn't get anywhere)

Quote Originally Posted by busbyj View Post
    I picked up three copies of pro for possible use in the MMO class. If it works, we'll be looking into creating some VTMs over messiah.

Cheers!

Buzz
    I hope beyond hope that these would not be MMO class exclusives! I think I'll need all the help I could get for this tool. :?

ok ok... I picked up a copy as well, if this tool is as good as they say it will be well worth £25.51 / $40

Darn it! There went $80 bucks I can't afford (but can certainly justify!) I wonder what the difference between Personal/Business use is (there's a dropdown for it for some reason, but I can't find anything that mentions it), or between the Windows and Linux (Linux/WINE according to the ison) versions.

Went ahead and ponied up for a Pro Windows and a Pro Linux/WINE, regardless.

Bring on the VTMs, Buzz! (still waiting for a vi one too Oh, and some MadPlayer music! )

EDIT: Now if Unity would just give a similar discount on Pro for MMO Class members
    Last edited by dochogan; 02-09-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    DocHogan

-------------
    Andrew- Illusions against a burninator? Silly, silly British man.
    Amanda- I put a time flux on Trogdor
    Andrew- Step down, girlfriend! You can't just-
    Amanda- Ninth level sorcerer, AND I carry the Emerald Chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.
    Xander- Smack-down on Red Riding Hood. This could get ugly.
    Giles- How could it possibly get any uglier? I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily.

At 54% keep spreading the word!! This would be such a great deal!
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dochogan View Post
    EDIT: Now if Unity would just give a similar discount on Pro for MMO Class members
    <sigh> How much do I wish that would happen???

Nice. I thought about using Messiah for my art pipeline. I use Modo / ZBrush for creating my characters but I need something else for the animation. But I think I'll stick with Blender for the character animation. If I go with Messiah now at this price I'll still have to buy the upgrades at the normal price once they become necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Codexus View Post
    Nice. I thought about using Messiah for my art pipeline. I use Modo / ZBrush for creating my characters but I need something else for the animation. But I think I'll stick with Blender for the character animation. If I go with Messiah now at this price I'll still have to buy the upgrades at the normal price once they become necessary.
    yes that is what I thought when I started to read their web page, but the tool appears to be useful so I took the bait and thought, well hopefully the upgrade price to new version won't be too huge and if I end making good use of it is a win win situation. That is assuming it makes animating simpler than what Blender can currently do. My assumption can be wrong as it is totally out of no experience with either package

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I just purchased the Pro one as well now I have 2 so hopefully if this goes through someone will want the basic one.
    Well at least your bumping up the progress bar with all your purchases

Quote Originally Posted by chaosuk View Post
    Well at least your bumping up the progress bar with all your purchases
    Let's make her buy another one. lol

I ordered mine. I'm not sure it's really better then Blender for use with Unity, but for rendered animation (to use with Modo for example), it looks pretty awesome.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast