Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    I got the email for activating the software today best £25 I've spent in some time

Well I just installed it and locked it to my local drive. Can't see any reason to ever want to run it on my older desktop.

First order of business, finding a way to change the color scheme of the UI. I find it pretty hard to read. Needs more contrast.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

Got my email yesterday, it's installed and running. I wish I had taken more time to understand the license choices. I wanted a "fixed" license, which I guess is what I got, but I still have to have the USB stick plugged in to use Messiah (even though the License file is on the root of the C drive). Is this how it works or could I have chosen to generate the ID on the C drive? The install instructions were a bit confusing on this point, or was it just me?

Also...has anyone found a mouse/keyboard combo to "move view on Y axis" (pan).

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDemigod View Post
    Well I just installed it and locked it to my local drive. Can't see any reason to ever want to run it on my older desktop.

First order of business, finding a way to change the color scheme of the UI. I find it pretty hard to read. Needs more contrast.
    right click the Customize Tab and go tot GUI Style and you will see some options there

Got my email and installed to a USB stick.

My homemade key. I took the image from their website header and the printout fit perfectly.

Right I got my email a few days back. Habitually reinstall fairly often so put it on a usb key. Followed the instructions and it went smoothly. Now.. to figure out how to best put it to use

Might have to play around with which formats that can be imported in or not. Does anyone know if Houdini Apprentice files and/or exports will work within Messiah? Anyone try? I'm still looking for some way to get those in here.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Has anyone used the linux/WINE version yet? Also, has anyone tried using USB key with linux/WINE ver? Instructions on both counts are a little thin

EDIT: another q: I have Win license as well as linux/WINE license. Any idea if the license files co-exist nicely on same thumb drive?
    DocHogan

-------------
    Andrew- Illusions against a burninator? Silly, silly British man.
    Amanda- I put a time flux on Trogdor
    Andrew- Step down, girlfriend! You can't just-
    Amanda- Ninth level sorcerer, AND I carry the Emerald Chalice. Trogdor is frozen in time. Deal with it.
    Xander- Smack-down on Red Riding Hood. This could get ugly.
    Giles- How could it possibly get any uglier? I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily.

Another question for the masses for which I can't find a solution.

Anyone successfully running Messiah x64 on Win7 x64 with an Nvidia GTX 295? I can't seem to get the interface to respond in a favorable manner ie: useable in any way

Quote Originally Posted by CheopisIV View Post
    Another question for the masses for which I can't find a solution.

Anyone successfully running Messiah x64 on Win7 x64 with an Nvidia GTX 295? I can't seem to get the interface to respond in a favorable manner ie: useable in any way
    I *think* (don't quote me on this) that I read somewhere that x64 version had some issues and to run x86 version for stability. I could *very* well be wrong, and confusing this with another app or OS, as I've been digging into a lot of different hardware and software lately.

HTH. YMMV. HAND.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast