Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Ah this stinks. Just got back from browsing Messiah's forums and it seems the v5 Mac port is a bit of hack not a Native release. People are having all kinds of issues. There is a video to install an older 4.5 and it requires having XCode installed...

Mac users are you unable to select the Mac root drive as a lock to drive option?

The "Ok" button gets grayed out...

Quote Originally Posted by benmcl View Post
    I created my USB on Windows XP 32 bit. Works fine on that.

Also works perfect on my Windows 7 64 bit machine.

Edit: I formatted my key BEFORE creating the key. Doing so after gives it a different ID and mess up the license. You would then have to work with tech support.

No idea about the external hard drive question.

Why did you format your USB drive before you got the key? Was that just too clean it up, or did you need to do that to get it to work right with holding the key?

tobo,

That really sucks about your problem. I hate things like that. They really should warn people about that.
    Last edited by Wolfknightly; 02-21-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Brand new key out of the box. I always format anything new like that just in case. That way I know. Probably unnecessary but I have seen so many strange things over the years I always try to be sure.

BTW I highly recommend getting the PDF posted earlier in this thread. Very good.
    Last edited by benmcl; 02-21-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

I dont know if it is me but I tried to generate my last code and nothing generated now I cant log into my account.

~Joe

Im in now to many users at once maybe?
    Last edited by 3djoe; 02-21-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow
    My New Site MayaFx.com

Got my email this morning and all works well, Licence is on a USB drive so i can transfer it between my laptop and my workstation.

I got mine this morning and I’ve got it up and running - now I just need to figure out how to use it!
    I also need to find out how to get it to work with Cinema4D. Though I guess this is the wrong site to ask as very few here use Cinema4D.
    Someone on another site said something about having to writing a Python script - oh grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1364 View Post
    I got mine this morning and I’ve got it up and running - now I just need to figure out how to use it!
    I also need to find out how to get it to work with Cinema4D. Though I guess this is the wrong site to ask as very few here use Cinema4D.
    Someone on another site said something about having to writing a Python script - oh grief!
    You know it's all fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmobius View Post
    You know it's all fun though.
    If you say so

Got the license, "installed" the license file to my USB stick and Messiah came up fine.

*pause*

now what?

I've no free time to learn this app at the moment but it'd be very cool for 3DBuzz n' company to make some VTMs for how to run this thing.

Just got my email for the license, now I just need to pick up a new USB key to use for this then I should be good to go!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast