I can't quite start yet...

As the title says, I've been in a heap of business lately. I've got to read like 10 chapters of work in my economics class at my school along with getting some other things done (mainly on a fan-site). That does NOT mean I'm canceling or running away from the MMO class, as I DO want to get this going as soon as possible. But I also want to get myself more familiar with Unity with the other videos you guys have so I can have a good understanding as to what's going on in the videos.

So I have a question! Will I still be able to start from video one without having to worry about "being kicked out" or any of that stuff, if I have to start two weeks from now rather than *right now*?

You don't have to participate at all. As long as you remain a member sponsor and haven't asked to be removed from the class, you won't be removed.

You can finish the important things you have to do and come back later and view the videos.

As was stressed in the initial video, participation is not required since it doesn't have the typical class structure. If you want to participate and be involved, that's great, but otherwise you can sit back, watch and learn at your own leisure.

So don't worry about it. Do what you have to do, stay a member sponsor and you won't be kicked out of the class The videos that are uploaded will be available for you when you get time for them.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

Awesome, thanks a lot. That helps prevent from too much stress build up in worrying that I won't be able to learn it in time .

Just so you know, I think you can easily watch the first two videos pretty casually. About two hours worth I think. You don't have to participate in the spitballing of ideas. The first two videos are talk about the basic foundation of the story, which programs will be used etc. and making a very basic mindmap over the world. So no coding or directly related Unity stuff yet, so yea, you can watch it casually Just be sure you watch it, as they outline what the class is all about.
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

Yeah, you should find an hour at the very least to watch the first video soon, which details everything about what the class is intended to be. The question you had and more are answered in that first video.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!