Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tech Demo

Talking The Tech Demo

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I was wonderrrringgg...

I've had this watering-mouth flavor sitting in my mouth that demands I have some kind of real footage playthrough or a unity web player of the tech demo mmo so I/we could have a look at what you guys got up to with it. I've just been super curious since I started reading the article Jason released because of all the screenshots, etc. Again I'm not sure if this has been mentioned/answered earlier on because I only really just joined 3dbuzz.

Love and kisses (and begging). (by the way if this is in the wrong section or it is completely redundant, delete it.)
    Last edited by Kyuu; 02-08-2011 at 10:06 PM.

I recall seeing a video of one of the PvP playtests. Probably on the 3DBuzz youtube channel.

EDIT: Hmm, it must have been a vivid article recounting the event then. *pats imagination on the back* Good job buddy. XD
    Last edited by Wren Akula; 02-09-2011 at 12:27 AM.
    The spice must flow.

I've talked to Jason, and we're going to be putting together some video footage. However, the game started out web-playable, but quickly moved to a point where it only made sense for it to be standalone. As of right now, we have no such video footage.

Yay cool quick run through sounds like something I would like to see!!!
    "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Just a quick note: I'll get to recording some quick video just as soon as I have a few minutes to spare. My plate is very very full at the moment.

Thanks for being patient!

Buzz

Ah awesome, totally looking forward to it.

I know it's a silly question but why the move from webplayer to standalone. For example: FusionFall retained being a webplayer MMO (probably more practical for their child/teenage audience).

This may tide you over until the videos are released. These are some screenshots I took from one of the first tests. I was in some of the tests where the combat was first put in and we had the egg characters. I wasn't there for the later tests with the other characters.

You should be able to see the purple ring of the arcane blast (?) spell in some of these. They probably aren't the best pics to show anything off since I spent most of the time trying to break the rules and get outside the zone we were confined to. But see, that just shows that I'll be great for testing the game.
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=864

This one is really just a couple pics of the houses people built for the mmo contest.

http://www.3dbuzz.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=865
    Last edited by DigitalDemigod; 02-08-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

That is to cool!!!
    Remnar the gerbil slayer

That is awesome Jason! Definitely wouldn't mind seeing some footage showcasing those spells you guys talked about.

Either way, thanks! Hope the family is well and not too much stuff stressing ya.
    -Dane
    You know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDemigod View Post
    They probably aren't the best pics to show anything off since I spent most of the time trying to break the rules and get outside the zone we were confined to. But see, that just shows that I'll be great for testing the game.
    Aw yeah - spam that spacebar and climb that cliff... then wait for Zak to shoot you into the air from the forbidden hilltop! I ended up off map when at one point he nailed me exactly!
    Ah, nostalgia - it's not what it was...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast