Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: and who are u?

Hybrid View

and who are u?

on page 6 is a shortlist of every post that is made before that post
    dont watch give a nice intro of you'r zelf

Hello and welcome to this MMO class

Well let's introduce each other and tell what skills you have or what you really want to learn here.

Hello I'm Michel.

I'm a first year student game-developer in the Netherlands.
    I don't have any skills yet, but I am learning.
    and I love 3d modelling
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/reftions/
    This is my start of 3dsmax 2011 64 bit.
    And scripting might be hard, but I want to learn it

For the MMO I'm learning unity faster than I'm supposed to.
    Unity only starts in my next year of school,
    therefore that is going to be a piece of cake for me.

I'd like to invite you to post your own skills and the really wanna see things
    Last edited by Michel; 02-07-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Hi all,

I am Amichai from Israel.
    I am the game operations and testing manager at Double Fusion for four years and have been studying game programming for 2 years.
    I have vast exp in game testing and some exp in game programming.
    I consider myself a game designer\producer.

I hope to be able to affect the Gameplay\story of the mmo and of course study and collaborate along with all of you.

Great job on this - Can't wait for the next class...

Hello!

My names Adam and I'm from a small tucked away corner of Ohio.
    I am a professional hobbyist (in that I can choose what I want to explore) and I've been an aspiring programmer for about 2 years now.
    I have a basic knowledge of C++ and C# and have been a member of 3D Buzz for about 2 1/2 months or so.

I consider myself a developer of the future! :P

I'm looking forward to studying and collaborating, although so far I'm not going to be available for the first meeting. (That's what forums are for! ).

Much fun will be had!
    --- Professional Hobbyist ---

Hey guys,

I am Mike, From Netherlands aswell.

Former systems administrator, i focused more on 3D modeling and programming, Few years back we got a team together and made some indie games.(With unity)
    And now looking forward to this MMO project here at 3D buzz.

Been programming C#/C++ for the better part of my life and Modeling for the past 7 years.

Looking forward to work/learn/whatever with you guys

*Drad

Hello Folks

My name is Harel Jann and I'm from Israel

Learning Unity and C# for the last half year..

I'm very excited to be in this class!

looking forward to see you all

Good luck!

Name is Michael O'Brien, and I'm here to learn.

I like to learn.

Hi guys!
    My name's Fabrizio and I come from Italy.

I'm a third year student of Computer Science faculty of University of Milan, and I love game programming since I was a kid. I am focused more on programming than other artistic aspects, but I love too game designing and I've guided a very small hobbistic dev team to produce a couple of very simple DirectX 9.0c/C++ games in the past.
    I love C# as a language (the best in my opinion!) and I think Unity it's really fantastic. As soon as I heard 3DBuzz was going to cover Unity in their VTMs I came here to learn and the MMO Class Project convinced me to sign for Member Sponsorship.

I'm looking forward to create a create MMO with all of you!
    Artanis

My Blog (Italian): http://www.artanis.it
    My Web Site (Italian/English): http://www.fabriziotobia.com
    My Community (Italian): http://www.darksithlords.it

Hi everyone!
    I am Christian from Estonia. Im going through industrial school on the department of Computer Science.
    I've been member of 3DBuzz for couple of years now, existing quitly in the system.

A while back started with C# series and I'll hope to contribute to the MMO class as much as I can.

Looking forward to work together.

Hi everyone, I'm Stuart (call me Stu ) and I'm from Scotland.

I'm currently an open university student so I do a lot of studying at home and stuff, I'm also job hunting (which isn't easy). I've been learning C# for a while and while books are good, I've learned so much more from the videos on here . I've become quite a big C# fan and a fan of Visual Studio (Intellisense FTW) and now I'm becoming a big fan of Unity.

Looking forward to working with everyone
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

Hello, My name is Irin Berry, pronounced "I-ren"

I am a professional game developer of 5 years, I've worked for High-Voltage Software Inc in the past on many of their Wii, PSP, PS2, and Xbox titles, I have since moved to Kirkland, WA and am currently working for Foundation 9 on crafting their next generation of handheld game engines. I've always had a an interest in MMO's as they solve numerous resource problems I find fascinating. However this has always been a subject you have to learn on the job or in a book, never in a class. So I'm extra excited that 3D Buzz is going to approach this subject and I'm excited to see what comes out of this class.

Most of my programming experience in the past has been using C++ and OpenGL (or OpenGL based console SDKs) in the past, so I've recently been picking up C# over the past couple years. I also have really enjoyed the Unity Engine's interface and extensibility and I can't wait to use it more. I honestly enjoy its interface more then UED or many of the other game editors I've seen in the past. And while I think it has room for improvement, such as a better built in path-finding system, I can see the means to extend it to include these kind of improvements and thus I don't feel trapped in anyway.

Glad to meet everyone, and i look forward to working with you all.
    Irin

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast