Exclamation Where to find the videos

Looking for the new MMO videos? You can find them under the Unity heading at the top of the site beneath the MMO Development Class heading, or by following this link.

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_vid...9c9dc2962b33b1

Enjoy!

Anywhere I can download these so I can put them on my itouch while I'm at work? I do 3rd shift (midnight - morning) and half the time there's never any customers at the registers...So I spend my time reading or studying. I'd love to catch up with the MMO this way

Thanks!!

We don't offer download of these videos. Sorry!

Darn ;.; Thanks.

If anyone is still interested in watching these videos via iOS based devices this can be done with the help of SkyFire WebBrowser available for both all iOS devices for a low cost. Now I am not affiliated with the in any way and no advertisement was intended and if anyone feel this should not be posted please let me know and I'll ask for the post to be deleted.

I just consider this information to be useful as I find it useful to watch videos on the go .

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Looking for the new MMO videos? You can find them under the Unity heading at the top of the site beneath the MMO Development Class heading, or by following this link.

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_vid...9c9dc2962b33b1

Enjoy!
    404 - This is not the page you are looking for.

The page you requested doesn't exist anymore, never existed, was moved to somewhere other than here, or was eaten by the Internet on its way to your computer.

If you believe that this page should exist and would like us to make it for you - drop us a line!

Depending on what you're looking for, previous classes can be found here. On going classes can be found here & here

Thanks. Had been searching for MMO Videos for a long time.

Where can I find more MMO Videos and other related videos?

Mike, MMO by itself is a really big and deep concept, i was never successful on finding a complete video series that tell you how to build one from start to end, but 3D buzz pops videos on them sometimes slower sometimes faster, up until now, 3D buzz is the best place to follow for it. although there are sections of games that are not related to MMO only, for example, Inventory, questing, character movement and animations and lots of other stuff, any MMO developer would need to stitch these parts together on top of fundamental concepts for MMO like photon networking blah blah, so you still can find more training material all over the web for those mini systems.
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !