Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Aside from the work Buzz crew is doing behind the scenes, they just released a very large amount of videos in a short period of time that are outside of the MMO class, and most of the regular posters are soaking those up. And even though that content isnt directly connected to this project, it still feeds into it. People will finish those up along side of all the holiday run around, then combine that with whatever is going to be released next, and I see a fairly good sized boom of activity popping up in here.

Until that happens, get up to date on whats going on in the class, and if you have a contribution to toss in, be it ideas or otherwise, chunk it right in there. Someone will respond. =)
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain

Hello, I just joined the class. So It will be quite a fair few months before I'm caught up. But it should be incredibly fun to actually be getting into game development.

Hi guys,

Joined the class a few days ago, trying to get up to date and I can't wait to catch up to you guys.

Anyway great job!

A quick Hello to everybody,

Just joined as well and have lots of catching up to do. One things's for sure though; I'm jaw-dropped about the amount of content the 3DBuzz team is putting out there. I almost can't imagine how they manage to do all of this. Massive respect to you guys! Keep it up.

_nGAGE

Hey, I just started with the MMO video's and I wanted to say how totally awesome they are! I think it's the best series on the site and I'm learning A LOT! I really hope you will not stop at #381 and are planning to continue the development at some point!

Can't wait to get started!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567