Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cool Welcome to the MMO Lounge

Firstly, hello and welcome!

I’m really excited about this class and to have the opportunity to teach it to you. We have a lot of exciting topics that we’re going to be covering as we move through this development process, and I for one cannot wait to see how everyone’s work turns out. Other than that, I’m going to keep this post relatively short because I expect you all to read it.

1 - There is a “Welcome and Rules” video available here. We will be assuming you have all watched this. Click Here!

2 – You will notice that there are currently 3 forums in the MMO classroom (we'll add more if absolutely necessary). Here is a breakdown of their purposes:

MMO Lounge: General MMO discussion, ideas, feedback for the videos, anything related to MMO development. However, only MMO related topics need to be discussed. General off-topic discussions and chit-chat should still be submitted to the regular 3D Buzz lounge

Programming Questions: As the name suggests, this forum is intended for any questions you might have regarding the programming aspect of MMO development. Students are encouraged to help each other if you know the answer to a colleague’s question.

Asset Questions: This forum is for questions relating to the artistic side of MMO development. This includes 3D models, textures, animations, or even concept art or sketches for your MMOs. Again, students are encouraged to interact and help each other.

Note: Moderators are here to help you, but please make sure you post your questions in the right area and that they remain on topic. Those who repeatedly have problems with proper posting habits will end up losing the privilege of posting in the classroom area.

Thank you for your time, and once again, welcome to the class!

Buzz
    Last edited by busbyj; 02-07-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks for the welcome, it's really great to be taking part in this. We're equally as excited and cannot wait to get going!

Thanks

Mat

It's really an honor to be part of this experience.

Congratulations on the release and best of luck. Your passion inspires us all!

Thanks! and Welcome all!! \m/

Excellent stuff. Can't wait to dig in.

Great to be here
    Cant wait to get started

Awesome, cant wait to start.

Thanks for your welcomes, can't wait to get started

Thank you for inviting me, It is a privledge to be here.
    Houdini Student

What Mat_Brummitt said, very excited to see how this pans out

(also, your LINK could use a link )

Also, first vid, 'try to keep it short', looks at total video time, shook my head and laughed
    Last edited by 3dspider; 02-07-2011 at 05:10 AM.
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast