Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thank all of you, Exited and happy to be here.

Very glad to be here Now to watch the introduction videos

XNA Tip #1: Take it easy on the garbage collector, and your performance will thank you.

well, were in and watching the frist 2 videos, Thanks a lot 3D buzz team for bring us all the chance to try to for fill dreams of a vision we all have

Thanks for the videos. I watched all 3 hours of them at work. Well, I was working while watching them. :-) Very nice!

Thanks for the welcome and I am excited to start working!!
    Remnar the gerbil slayer

Appreciate the work 3DBuzz team. Even without this class this site is tremendous and deserves more recognition.
    Thanks.

Thank you 3DBuzz Crew!

I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an intriguing course. I have NO clue why you want me here Jason but here I am. Still I would like to learn Unity as the fundamentals course was fun to get though and I can already model a little so anyhow that part should be easy enough.

For me, the bane of this course will be the programming side of things. I find it that it's like going uphill with square wheels. But you have already said in the welcome video that you will be doing a C# beginner course as part of this course. I am just glad that there are these forums(as well as the others) to get help(which I have already needed LOL).

On a more serious note I do appreciate the kind invitation that you made to me and I feel honoured to be here.

Thank you.
    Intel i7 x5960 @ 4.6GHz (8 cores) | Asus Titan X x2 + MSI Titan X x2 | Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Quad Ram | 1 BuRay Writer | 4 x 1TB HD's | Asus PB287Q 4K Gaming Monitor + Dell 24" Monitor | 1500W PSU | 150 Mbps Internet with NTL | Win 10 64 | My Home Page

Oh my God .. i am here .. thanks Jason for such a nice Welcome .. and hi to all fellow students.

I am totally psyched to be here and scared shi***ess too about what is to come ..

I am looking forward to this .. adventure.
    Everything we encounter leaves traces behind. Everything contributes imperceptibly to our education.

- J.W. von Goethe

Great Introduction and like everyone else I am GLAD to be here thanks to everyone at 3D Buzz.
    The only way to fail is to give up or die...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast