Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfknightly View Post
    Septien said it best there. I second that. Many thanks. I only hope we don't let you down Jason.
    It's going to be a LOT of hard work for all of us, but it's going to be an awesome adventure! You've never let me down before Wolfknightly; don't think I've forgotten the XNA class my friend!

Buzz

thanks for the welcome glad to be here!
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

So exciting. I almost can't believe it's finally started!

It has begun! woohoo!

I've just watched the welcome video. Now I'm going to get started on the story concept. Also it's nice that the first meeting isn't too late but then I have a job interview tomorrow morning... mmm, decisions, decisions...

Anyway I'm excited to see what will happen next. Nobody knows exactly, not even the 3d buzz team and that makes it even more fun.

Thanks for that reply Jason. It was really nice of you to say. Nice encouragement for me.

Codexus, go to the job interview, there will be more class meetings.

I have watched the welcome video now too, I am tired again but I may try and watch the next video too. I can at least start it. By the way, don't try and understand my sleeping habits. I know I sure don't. It seems I am only capable of napping these day. The bad side of it is I get tired fast, the up side is that I get refreshed and ready to go again fast too. It evens out I think, sort of. Would work better if not for that pesky need to eat.

Thanks for the welcome, can't wait to get home from work to start watching the videos

Cheers for the welcome Jason.

Going through the Welcome to the Class video (I think you spelling on the video player is Wecome )

A question about something that was mentioned in some other Buzz forum as well. Member Sponsor content and of course the MMO is streaming only (no problem with that at all of course), but the player only has a play button. Fixed Speed. Would it be too much work to add a multi speed option (1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 2) or a slider? For some videos like the intro video, it could be played faster. I usually play at faster speed the Theory Videos on the Character Controller C# because when I study I am very concentrated and I always did this since I was a kid, read fast, talk fast, can't wait for people waiting to express a thought when I know already what they are trying to say (live conversations) I learn better that way.

Anyway,with download videos we can use our own player and speed things up, you said it yourself in the Welcome Video, anything that makes up progress faster it is good for us (Resharper).
    This is an example of a custom player that has a speed slider http://www.macprovideo.com/about/, see picture.

Is this a feature you would be willing to consider for your online player?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfknightly View Post
    Codexus, go to the job interview, there will be more class meetings.
    They are not mutually exclusive. I'm just worried about excessive sleep deprivation in case the meeting ends very late (it starts at 11pm for me).

Thanks for doing this amazing class! Looking forward to it!
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

Just woke up this morning, and BAM the videos are up. I'm excited like everyone else and can't wait to get started. I think this will be a lot of fun and the community here is awesome. Thank You to everyone at 3DBuzz for this awesome content. Now to get some coffee and finish waking up then I can watch the videos. I'm no good in the morning without my coffee I'll get cranky.
    " Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions " - Albert Einstein
    " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

My Website: http://www.gamedevlounge.com/

If any post is informative please provide positive feedback by clicking the star below.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast