Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Creepy Substitute Teacher. Update!

- 2 version of the CST prototype build are available to play. This is not a representation of the final version. Although I wanted to get some basic functionality and mechanics in place before releasing anything. Since CST will be a very “Goal” oriented game ,”Directing” the Kids to the school entrance and getting Unity to recognize this, was top order. Having accomplished this I plan to continue expanding on the various goals and tasks that Murphy s going to have to accomplish to earn his hard earned paycheck. Hopefully avoiding any lawsuits!
    The Browser version is still W.I.P and has a hefty load time at the moment. So just bare with me on this.. thanks!

- I also released a compressed version as a desktop download. Click on the link and save the “Creepy.rar” file to your desktop. Un-rar the document and place the files into a folder on your desktop. Click on the Creepy.001 application and that should run the game.

Thanks!

www.pakagames.com

That was pretty cool. Nice work.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Paka!
    how are things?
    Just stumbled across your post. I like the shooters so far!
    I meant to check out The CST proto last night but didnt get a chance. I'll check it out tonight, and let you know what i think.
    I do like the look of the kids!

-nels

Just tried the game.
    i know its just a prototype and you're probably working on this already,but here are couple of crits:

-main thing that stands out, that could ruin gameplay, is the character control. mainly the way the camera is constantly trying to get back behind the character. I found myself fighting it all the time.

-aiming the kids in the direction you want is finicky, wasnt quite sure how to do it i just kept running and turning around beside them lol

-the timer starts as soon as the level loads up, while reading the comic bubble

other than that its looking pretty cool, like i said before i like the look of the characters!
    cant wait to see more

peace

Hey Hey!

Things are good, just chippin' away on this stuff. Just took a look at the Niffty site, great work guys! -Giving birth is not easy- I'm still pushing.. but getting there.
    cheers!

Totally agree!

The camera situation needs tweaking for sure but, basically a new version of the game will be made. But I wanted to get some functionality working. programing is still new to me, but I've turned a few corners over the last few weeks. But I'm really glad you got the "jist" of the game mechanic. Believe me I'm surprised it works. Now I just need to polish it up.
    pakagames's new slogan is "Bear with me" Thanks about the artwork, yeah having fun making these little dudes. Have a few more on the way for sure.

cheers!

and thanks for taking the time eh!
    Last edited by paka3d; 05-16-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Updated the prototype to 00.2

-Camera tweak.
    -Added some more assets.
    -Message at the beginning will stay on if nothing is pushed. If you click or start to move the message goes away.

Hope this makes the prototype a little nicer to play on for now. Until I have time to really add more meat to this game.
    cheers!

www.pakagames.com

Desktop Download
    Last edited by paka3d; 05-15-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Keep it coming man!
    how are the new characters going?

More Creepy on the Way!

Hey Guys!
    Working on the Creepy demo and should have something by October 30th!
    Thanks for the interest and please check out my site for more info this coming month.

-Paka3d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	splash.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	72159  

The Creepy Substitute Teacher demo

The Creepy Substitute Teacher demo is up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poster_DEMO.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	220.9 KB 
ID:	72222

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast