Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    It's seems I'm not registered to the newsletter... where can I subscribe to the newsletter? Yes I know, that's a noobish question, but I can't seem to find it anywhere ^^'
    Artanis

My Blog (Italian): http://www.artanis.it
    My Web Site (Italian/English): http://www.fabriziotobia.com
    My Community (Italian): http://www.darksithlords.it

That i have no clue.. i don't even remember checking anything. I think its just something that happens when you sign up.. but then again i can be very wrong.. which is very possible. That was the first one that I go and if i didn't look through my spam i would have deleted it like all the other stuff.
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

I got that MMO newsletter but I think it went out to all forums members? I think I am already registered for the MMO Class but I still got that email about the MMO class being almost full so I think it went out to everyone MS/MMO registered or not

Quote Originally Posted by HokutoTC View Post
    I got that MMO newsletter but I think it went out to all forums members? I think I am already registered for the MMO Class but I still got that email about the MMO class being almost full so I think it went out to everyone MS/MMO registered or not
    Mine got caught up in the spam folder, but yeah I got it too. Anyway, waiting for my badge...I see some people already got theirs.

Just checked, and yeah I got it too. in the spam folder..

Quote Originally Posted by K73SK View Post
    Mine got caught up in the spam folder, but yeah I got it too. Anyway, waiting for my badge...I see some people already got theirs.
    The MMO Class badges that are out in the wild are for the people who have been helping us since the development of the MMO Tech Demo. As far as I know badges for the class participants haven't started going out yet but I'm pretty sure it won't be too long before they do.

funny how we all (or most of us anyway) fancy the idea of a badge... like if I could put the badge in my mouth and automatically learn everything about the MMO in 5 seconds
    Still... I can't wait for the badge!

Isn't there a pill for that?
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Maybe a badge shaped pill?

im so glad i got intt this class , i have been waiting for somthing like this for ages , and seeing that im in the last portion of my degree in bachelor of computer games and bond university in australia, im really exited about this.
    i love using unity so this is going to be a blast im in it for the long haul , and if i mannaged to get a seat even after all the ms rego probs then there is no excuse for anyone that wants to be in it to not be in it.
    i must say a big thank you to angela for help over coming the signup probs , i was verry happy when i ran out of my class today to answer the phone call about rego.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast