Gnomon Master Classes 2011

Hi guys

I know some of you from the 3D Buzz irc that already take part in Gnomon Master Classes but I just thought I'd let you know about the upcoming event. http://www.gnomonschool.com/master/2011/

isn't this sort of advertising 3DBuzz's competitors on their own forum?
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Depends how you look at it. If you think people are less likely to give money to 3D Buzz by taking part in Master Classes. Because that's what you're referring to isn't it, money. I don't think its going to hurt 3D Buzz in any way. It will only enhance peoples interest in 3D Buzz because they'll get pumped about computer graphics and come here to learn more.

:]

Erhm no. I have to agree with elevating here.

This is essentially, "Hey guys, go watch these training videos! They are awesome!" which means they won't watch the 3D Buzz ones in all that time.

No, I do not believe this will "help" 3d buzz.

And yes, you are advertising 3d buzz's competitors on 3d buzz's forum.

Calm down m50. There's no need to be so condescending, it's unnecessary. That goes for anybody else that agrees with m50's idiotic claims. Unless of course its buzz or zak or anybody else who works for 3D Buzz in which case i'm shocked but you can just delete the thread. I'm entitled to my opinion.

I always love these master classes but I just dont want to pay for 2 or 3 classes and the rest just be fluff :< If I could pay for them individually I'd so be there!

Hurrah. Some positive feedback about Gnomon and the post I made. If you all tell me your opinion on the post and Gnomon Master Classes 2011, I might let you into a little secret.

This course is being done by people who worked on Transformers, Avatar and District 9 to name but a few, cant see how it would compete with 3dbuzz, I love the gnomon work shop, if anthing I think they compliment each other... If it wasnt for 3d buzz, I wouldnt have found zBrush, and the gnomon dvd's by Ryan helped me win my one and only 3d competition...
    Last edited by Pharion; 01-11-2011 at 12:50 PM.