Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Web Development with ASP.net - Episode 1 - Creating a basic web server in C#

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I wanted to announce the we are kicking off another C# related video series titled Web Development with ASP.net. This is another Member Sponsor exclusive that will become available here on 3D Buzz starting tomorrow, but in the meantime, I've posted the first episode (over an hour long) on my Facebook wall for everyone to see.

Nelson kicks off the series by creating a simple web server in C# that he then uses to explain basic communications between a browser and server. It's an interesting video, especially for those of you that never stopped to considered how a web server works under the hood

Cheers!

Buzz

Keep em coming guys! Nelson is great

Ah geeze another one. What is everyone going to do with all the content that's been coming out lately.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Ah geeze another one. What is everyone going to do with all the content that's been coming out lately.
    Another one? Ha! We've already recorded Nelson's Corner episodes 3 and 4. I should have episode 3 up in just a bit, and 4 by tomorrow.

It's been a busy Thanksgiving day! I cannot wait for people to see what you've been working on... there's going to be some excited members!

Buzz

It sounds like Nelson has a real mic now! Yay. Can't wait to see what nelson did for ep 3 and 4. still something on webservices will be nice.
    "Ambition is a poor excuse for not having
    sense enough to be lazy." - Edgar Bergen

Yeah, Nelson sounds way better now. Yet another series I'm looking forward to seeing more of. Awesome job, guys!

Wow Looks like I picked the right time to learn C#, cheers guys look forward to watching them once Im a bit more versed in C#.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Some very cool stuff. Even though I'm still very interested in 3D related stuff, my university forces my interest to shift over to programming lately - C . So in the future when I'll have more time (at least I hope so) and I start learning C++ followed by C# there will be tons of nice content here

Always amazed with what kind of projects you guys come up after all those years and I'm sure you still got even better stuff waiting in the back of your head .

Good job @ Nelson! Though this is still a bit over my head and I follow along most of the time.

will check this out when I'm at home, been wanting to have a look at ASP.net for a while, just wondering whether WPF might be covered some time in the future

Quote Originally Posted by busbyj View Post
    It's been a busy Thanksgiving day!
    Take a break, eat a turkey, watch the Jets game...

Quote Originally Posted by busbyj View Post
    I cannot wait for people to see what you've been working on... there's going to be some excited members!
    Frack yeah, bring it on already!
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast