Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elevating View Post
    just thought I would give this a bump since nobody has posted any pics but showed lots of interest
    aah...Now I'm beginning to see how to win this thing...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

where are all the photo's at for this contest there is only one week left so come on people there was a lot of enthusiasm at the start what happen?
    I am planning on taking and posting mine tonight or tomorrow night depending on how well tonight's looks
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Well, it's christmas time, which means that those that are students have plenty of exams to do, and other people might have stuff to do for christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to post an entry early next week.
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Mine is coming out today! Brought my camera in to the store here, so now it's setting up the shots. Will post sooooon!
    For me, happiness is learning new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone3d View Post
    Well, it's christmas time, which means that those that are students have plenty of exams to do, and other people might have stuff to do for christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to post an entry early next week.
    bah humbug

I really can't say much I haven't even posted mine yet

Throwing a rock in a glass house and all that Can't wait to see your image Kuanbyr!
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Here is my product shot. I really need those LED lights that I've been wanting! Someday....

For me, happiness is learning new things.

wow

that looks like you are trying to sell it on ebay I think it will be much better than mine
    I can already tell with the few practice shots that it will not turn out at all like I have it envisioned its also a pain when I have a 4 year old who is trying to sneak into every shot so I am laughing and shaking the camera so everything is blurred. so I will most likely post my pic later after I put her to bed, fingers crossed

Wow. My idea was WoW related too. Now I gotta find something completely different! Thanks a lot Kuanbyr!

If there was a storming off emoticon, I'd totally use it right now! ..lol, my idea wasn't really working anyway. I set my camera to a shutter speed of about 20 seconds and tried to make it look like ghosts of a fidgetting guy at a computer in the dark..

lol. Looks good though kuanbyr.

--

Im looking around at everything I have to try and see what I could sell in a humorous fashion. Art books, oil based clay, paint, easels, camera boxes, guitars, cardboard boxes, games, deodorant, tooth paste, hats..

I'm thinking cardboard boxes are the best answer.
    Last edited by Meatham; 12-09-2010 at 06:34 PM.

here is my entry

it wasn't going as planned but oh well what can I expect
    I had a sheet to cover the windows to give a more Christmas feel and well it was the bottom sheet so it is all bunched up at the bottom left and its late so I didn't want to brew a cup of coffee to have in the cup so it's empty also couldn't find any Christmas coffee so I just grabbed one of the bags I had. I defiantly need a tripod this was the best I could come up with and the bag still has a bit of a blur to it. I took over 20 shots at different settings and this was the best one

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast