Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Right this minute we're talking with Unity about some things, and it's important to get that wrapped up before we start releasing videos.
    Teasing us more? :0)

Quote Originally Posted by HokutoTC View Post
    Right this minute we're talking with Unity about some things, and it's important to get that wrapped up before we start releasing videos.
    Teasing us more? :0)
    I found this phraseology worrying, frankly... Hope it's not like "talking with", say, (Sams + Epic) ...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

I am actually glad to hearyour in talks with them. As long as it's all good of course, but that means they seer aware of the great stuff being offered and might extend a hand to promote or keep you up to date with the top secret items. (Well one could hope, right?) Any how, they would be nuts to not appreciate the VTMs since it is basically making their product easier to learn and use.

-Dane

well, 3DBuzz work/VTMs about Unity will surely bring new people to Unity, at least the ones that come here first and learn about Unity

Oh, I agree with you both; what worries me is that bigger companies = bigger bureaucracies, more red tape & secrecy, etc. And I'm tired of wiping drool from my keyboard...

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Quote Originally Posted by fatgav View Post
    Oh, I agree with you both; what worries me is that bigger companies = bigger bureaucracies, more red tape & secrecy, etc. And I'm tired of wiping drool from my keyboard...
    wear a bib next time Gav!
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Or bring a mop... Don't know how much you drool.

-Dane

and for some reason.. i really really don't want to know.. but then again.. he does work in a shed...
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456