Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    it will always be jeff breaking things.. he just has to think about it and they break
    Please let me know when we are going to have some fun so I can pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos78 View Post
    Don't think you guys realize how much post processing, encoding and uploading work that has to be done for every video. Especially if a video needs to be tweaked to fix audio problems. If Jason is lucky it's a one to one ration. So for every hour of recorded video there's at least another hour of post. Remember Jason got home and had a back log of roughly 60 hours of video waiting for him. Not to mention all the other fires that he had to deal with after being gone for the better part of two weeks. Trust me we aren't hoarding the videos to tease you. They are being worked on as fast as they can be. But on the bright side they are recorded so you know you will be getting them.
    Oh, I know how much it takes to do these things. But that doesn't mean they don't have an estimate which is what I was hoping to know. No pressure, just wanted to get some info.

Lee is lying.

Yes, we're hoarding the videos to tease you. We stare at them all day. There they are, right there on the hard drive. They look so nice. So shiny.

It's involved. There are a lot of things we're trying to get lined up to make the most out of the release. Any further estimate on launch would be total guesswork on my part, and I'd rather say something vaguely humorous and placating rather than make an incorrect assessment that would just have to be pushed back again.

Oh, and we're waiting on Unity to reply to our emails.

I know.. your going to go through you list of naughty and nice for christmas and pass them along to santa for delivery on Christmas morning. Ya we get the picture...

Hmm... on a HD sitting in their house... ROAD TRIP!.. but i have to go in the daytime cause they work all night and sleep during the day! like that isn't going to look good all dressed in black on a nice sunny day entering a house that i really don't belong in.. lol (Joking.. i wouldn't wear black.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Archania View Post
    I know.. your going to go through you list of naughty and nice for christmas and pass them along to santa for delivery on Christmas morning. Ya we get the picture...

Hmm... on a HD sitting in their house... ROAD TRIP!.. but i have to go in the daytime cause they work all night and sleep during the day! like that isn't going to look good all dressed in black on a nice sunny day entering a house that i really don't belong in.. lol (Joking.. i wouldn't wear black.. )
    I can see why you want to sneak into their house being as you are on the naughty list
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

man.. i want to be on the extra extra black list... the ones that santa AVOIDS at all cost.. gotta work on that then

Yes, we're hoarding the videos to tease you. We stare at them all day. There they are, right there on the hard drive. They look so nice. So shiny.
    That is just soooo evil. I am content with the top 10 sneak peak we got for now but in a few days I will be like a crack addict needing his fix. But yes, I can relate how much time goes into compositing. Not to mention at the great compression quality and editing quality you guys put into your videos. Can't lower the quality bar because people are impatient!

-Dane

how about a member sponsor sneak peak

Right this minute we're talking with Unity about some things, and it's important to get that wrapped up before we start releasing videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Right this minute we're talking with Unity about some things, and it's important to get that wrapped up before we start releasing videos.
    hopefully its all good things they are talking to you guys about with high respect for your VTM's

I am patiently and excitedly waiting for your Unity VTM's
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast